Saturday, March 30, 2013

What's Inside My Make Up Kit?

Before I started my own blog, I love love browsing through different posts on make up kits of other people just to have an idea on the basic make up stuff and tools to bring whenever I'm on the go.

After working for almost 3 years in field sales, I just came to realize that it is essential to put make up everyday. It boosts your confidence and gives you a certain aura that can help you engage more with your client/account.

So here are the things that are usually inside my make up kit from my dad.


1. The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer
2. The Balm Mary-lou Manizer Highlighter
3. VMV Eye Shadow Two True Hues in Berries & Cream
4. VMV Skin Bloom Blush in Bellini
5. Make up Brushes from Suesh, Landmark, and Elf Cosmetics
6. Cuccio Papaya and Guava Body Butter
7. Ilog Maria Lip Balm
8. VMV Lipstick in Copa - my summer favorite :)
9. VMV Skin-the-Bluff Corrector Concealer in N1
10. VMV So Clear Oil-Absorbing Pressed Powder in Croquette
11. Maybelline's The HyperCurl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara
12. Majolica Majorca Brow and Lash Colorist
13. In2it Waterproof Eyebrow Colour ER 01 eyebrowns

These are my favorites but there are times that I interchange them with some products that are not present in this post. I shall do an individual review of these. I just wanna share to you the things that are inside my make up kit for this post.

How 'bout yours? What's inside your make up kit? Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Same here. I like taking a peek at what others throw into their bags.

    PS, haven't tried anything fromt The Balm. I want to try mary-lou manizer. Parang nicer ngayong summer mag-highlight compared to contouring.

    ReplyDelete